Monthly Archives: June 2019
Hair: Kokolores : [KKLRS] Hair – Ninette – Check it out at Sanarae! Tp Here
Kokolores has also updated their color range. New colors and a ton of options in the huds!
Head: Catwa Lona bento mesh head
Skin: Pumec (I got this in one of the gacha machines – came with body appliers too)
Eyes: Catwa eyes
Eye Appliers: .euphoric ~Secret Love Eyes Applier ~[Catwa]Soil#01
Face Tattoo: #Adored (I actually adore #Adored! Always great makeup and great prices! You can get this at the pet friends fair – tp here)
Collar: LODE Accessory – Grapes and Roses Collar [white]
BDO: Taking a Photo
Use Snippet or Print Screen to capture your photo.
Photos (Print Screen) should be saved in \Documents\Black Desert\Screenshot
Tips / Tricks
· CTRL + U (Hide your UI / Huds)
· Q (Sit or Crouch)
· Arrow Keys (Adjust Camera Position)
· Using Mouse Wheel or Shift + Up/Down Arrow Keys (zooming in or out)
· CTRL + Left / Right Arrow Keys (Depth of Field – This needs to be turned on in settings first)
· CTRL + Up/Down Arrow Keys (Depth of field strength – Turned on in settings)
· CTRL + Shift + Up/Down Arrow Keys (Change Photo Filters)
New Shai Class
· Limited Skills.
· The range of her boomerang (Florang) was a lot to be desired.
· The boomerang was not the greatest at mob killing. (Was not horrible either)
· She rides a donkey. A donkey, even one leveled up, is not worth very much. You cannot register a donkey on the horse market.
· Shai is a good character but probably not a class that you want to use strictly for fighting. PVP would be tough with her.
· She definitely does not have the power behind her like other characters. I do not think she would do well with Rift/World Bosses even with equipment leveled up to the max. (Just an opinion though)
Note I have now reached level 56 so where the fuck is her awakening weapon? Does she have one? Will she have one? Grrrrr.
· She is as cute as a button when she is slaughtering monsters and tiny villages.
· Shai is already level professional in Alchemy and Gathering.
· Since Shai does not have a whole lot of skills, it was easy to remember hot keys when using her for combat.
· She ran & jumped the same as a normal sized character.
· The donkey is easier to level up than a horse and eventually, is just as fast as a horse.
· Shai has a skill where she can heal her allies. I do not know anybody that I want to heal but if I were feeling generous, that would be a good option.
· Her outfits are adorable.
· It was relatively easy to level her up through combat.
· She is a great character/class for life skilling. I believe that is what Shai is designed for.
Picture of my lil Shai! She is just chilling with her donkey “Freak.”
Click to enlarge. (Picture is not edited)
New hair by KoKoLoReS! and also, new colors! A brand new color hud with tinting options! “Kat” the hair, I am wearing will be available at the KoKoLoReS main store tomorrow. (June 1st) This will be a VIP group gift! Tp here to main store.
Hair: [KoKoLoReS] Hair – Kat
Head: GENUS Project – Genus Head – Baby Face
Skin: Insol: Mona applier, tone ‘Cinnamon’ (Genus)
Dress: Valentina E Betty House Dress – Navy