BDO: How to take pictures / screenshots.
BDO: Taking a Photo
Use Snippet or Print Screen to capture your photo.
Photos (Print Screen) should be saved in \Documents\Black Desert\Screenshot
Tips / Tricks
· CTRL + U (Hide your UI / Huds)
· Q (Sit or Crouch)
· Arrow Keys (Adjust Camera Position)
· Using Mouse Wheel or Shift + Up/Down Arrow Keys (zooming in or out)
· CTRL + Left / Right Arrow Keys (Depth of Field – This needs to be turned on in settings first)
· CTRL + Up/Down Arrow Keys (Depth of field strength – Turned on in settings)
· CTRL + Shift + Up/Down Arrow Keys (Change Photo Filters)
Posted on June 30, 2019, in Black Desert Online and tagged angle, bdo, black, camera, cheats, depth of field, desert, guide, hide, hint, hud, mode, online, photo, photoshop, print, screen, screenshot, settings, tilt, tips, tutorial, ui. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Does anyone know if there’s a way to change where BDO saves the screenshots?