BDO: Loyalty Points
Loyalty points are free just for playing and I’m not complaining but there are some items better than others to spend those loyalty points on:
Below is what I have spent my points on previously:
Character Slot Expansion Coupon. (Having a lot of characters in this game is a bonus)
Weight Limit 50LT (I buy this when I’m starting a new character. They have very low weight limit in the beginning and this helps with all the loot)
Blessing of Kamasylve 1 Day (If it’s a day I know I will be fighting mobs a lot, I get one of these because it increases the loot drop)
Sealed Book of Combat 1day (Again, if I’m fighting mobs, I get this to boost up my combat experience. It’s especially helpful in higher levels)
What I never get or use:
Golden bell (It’s a lot of loyalty points just for 1 hour of combat experience. It also for everybody on the server but I don’t care about those other people)
Inventory +1 Expansion Coupon (It’s another one that requires a shit ton of points for very little. If you want inventory slots, just do a few of the Black Spirit beginning quests)
City Storage Slots + 1 (Not even sure why this is in there. You can add storage slots just by using contribution points on city buildings)
Atlanis Firefly (You can get these really cheap at any goods vendor)
These items you are get on marketplace cheap:
The other items don’t personally interest me so you will have to decide if it’s worth it to you or not.
Black Desert does put loyalty items on sale and have limited things from time to time. It’s always worth checking out.
I am trying to level up another character to 60 so I’m doing a lot of quests lately. There is one over by Outpost Supply Port that is particularly annoying and difficult. The quest is called “Count the arrows.” You will need to count all the arrows in several boxes. It is completely random and not to mention almost impossible to count all the arrows but apparently somebody on the internet has done it. (Not me though) I searched google to find the answer – so here is what you need to do if you have this quest.
Open chat window: Type in 922.
Hit enter. Quest is completed.
New Shai Class
· Limited Skills.
· The range of her boomerang (Florang) was a lot to be desired.
· The boomerang was not the greatest at mob killing. (Was not horrible either)
· She rides a donkey. A donkey, even one leveled up, is not worth very much. You cannot register a donkey on the horse market.
· Shai is a good character but probably not a class that you want to use strictly for fighting. PVP would be tough with her.
· She definitely does not have the power behind her like other characters. I do not think she would do well with Rift/World Bosses even with equipment leveled up to the max. (Just an opinion though)
Note I have now reached level 56 so where the fuck is her awakening weapon? Does she have one? Will she have one? Grrrrr.
· She is as cute as a button when she is slaughtering monsters and tiny villages.
· Shai is already level professional in Alchemy and Gathering.
· Since Shai does not have a whole lot of skills, it was easy to remember hot keys when using her for combat.
· She ran & jumped the same as a normal sized character.
· The donkey is easier to level up than a horse and eventually, is just as fast as a horse.
· Shai has a skill where she can heal her allies. I do not know anybody that I want to heal but if I were feeling generous, that would be a good option.
· Her outfits are adorable.
· It was relatively easy to level her up through combat.
· She is a great character/class for life skilling. I believe that is what Shai is designed for.
Picture of my lil Shai! She is just chilling with her donkey “Freak.”
Click to enlarge. (Picture is not edited)