Conan Exiles -Preferred Food
A list of preferred foods for each animal in order to breed a greater pet.
These are all the Shadespiced dished. Click here for the preferred non shadespiced guide.
For Jaguar, Tiger, Sabretooth, Wolf, Hyena, Crocodile, and Panther:
1st choice: Shadespiced Raw Tough Meat
2nd Choice: Shadespiced Raw Succulent Meat
Other choices (All Shadespiced): Fatty Meat, Human Flesh, Perfect piece of cut meat, Raw Stringy Meat or Corrupted Flesh.
1st choice: Shadespiced Succulent Fish
2nd Choice: Shadespiced Fish
Other choices (All Shadespiced): Oily Fish, Highland Berries or Honey.
For Rhinoceros and Elephant:
1st choice: Shadespiced Bark
2nd Choice: Shadespiced Plant Fiber
Other choices (All Shadespiced): Highland Berries, Vines or Desert Berries.
1st choice: Shadespiced Plant Fiber
2nd Choice: Shadespiced Amanita Mushrooms
Other choices (All Shadespiced): Puffer Mushrooms, Desert Berries, or Highland Berries.
1st choice: Shadespiced Succulent Shellfish
2nd Choice: Shadespiced Shellfish
Other choices (All Shadespiced): Highland Berries, Rotten Shellfish or Desert Berries.
How to level up sailing?
Here is what you need to do:
· Own a boat. (A raft will not work)
· Have lots of repair kits
· You only gain sailing experience in un-mapped (unchartered) water. (Margoria Ocean)
· You cannot auto-path in this area.
· You cannot “AFK” sail in this area. (At least it’s not recommended)
· You will run into ghost ships and water sprouts that can damage your boat.
· There are several daily quests in Port Ratt that help you gain sailing experience.
· You can kill / hunt sea monsters. (Young Black Rust, Young Candidum, Young Nineshark) This will give you some sailing experience too.
Leveling up in sailing is one of the more difficult life skills to get experience for. BDO has reduced the experience you need for sailing to level up but really, not made it any easier to gather that experience. You will have to decide if sailing that much is worth it to you.
Here is a random picture of my Shai character for no reason at all.