To find your skills menu, click on ESC on your keyboard. This is going to be the players menu. Find the skills box and click on that. This will bring up your skills and towards the bottom, it will list how many skill points you have to use.
- Highlight the skill you want to upgrade. (If you click too many times, another box will appear to change the rotation. -Just close out of it and make sure the skill you want is still highlighted)
- Hold down the SPACE button on your keyboard.
- Another window will appear and you will have to hold down the SPACE button again.
4. Not only do you need to upgrade your skills but you will also need to upgrade your blessings as well.
5. You can find your blessings in the same area as your skills. Just highlight and repeat as you did with your skills.
If you are subscribed to a few mods from the Steam Workshop and noticed those mods are not showing up in your game then this is what you need to do.
Go to the Prison Architect menu
Pick “Extras” from the menu
Click on “Mods” from the second menu
You will see a list of the mods you have subscribed to from Steam. Check mark each mod that you want to be active.
Then hit apply and start your game.