A short informative tutorial on how to set up “Push To Talk” in Discord. As much as I love Discord for voice chatting, I can see how people will find it confusing. I remember when I was new to Discord; it was so mind numbing that I ended up staring blankly at the screen and drooling on myself.
Ok, so yeah, follow these steps:
Pro Tip: Download Discord to your desktop. It’s so much better than messing with the website browser one.
Step One: Open your desktop Discord
Step Two: Go all the way to the bottom where your profile picture is. You will see a icon that looks like a gear wheel. Click that.
Step Three: Scroll down the side menu and look for Voice / Video and click that.
Step Four: I’m assuming you will have your input and output device set up. If not, this is where you need to do it at.
Step Five: Check mark “Push to Talk”
Step Six: Click into the box and hold down two keys that you want to use.
Step Seven: Click the ESC at the top. It will automatically save your settings.
Note You can also do a mic / push to talk test on the same page.
BDO: Taking a Photo
Use Snippet or Print Screen to capture your photo.
Photos (Print Screen) should be saved in \Documents\Black Desert\Screenshot
Tips / Tricks
· CTRL + U (Hide your UI / Huds)
· Q (Sit or Crouch)
· Arrow Keys (Adjust Camera Position)
· Using Mouse Wheel or Shift + Up/Down Arrow Keys (zooming in or out)
· CTRL + Left / Right Arrow Keys (Depth of Field – This needs to be turned on in settings first)
· CTRL + Up/Down Arrow Keys (Depth of field strength – Turned on in settings)
· CTRL + Shift + Up/Down Arrow Keys (Change Photo Filters)