Dragon Raja: How to get a pet
How to get a pet.
There is a few simple steps you will need to do in order to acquire a pet. (You are also able to get a pet once a day)
1. Go to your career menu and pick the pet expert.
2. Click on the pet billboard.
3. A pop up will appear and just click on the wording. This will teleport your character to the person who will give you a pet.
5. Talk to the person and click on pet test.
6. Under the animal is a description of what the animal wants. Pick an option. You will have to do this 3 or more times to pass the test.
7. Once you pass the test, the pet is yours and will go into your animal center.
Dragon Raja: How to cure a pet
How to cure a cute little pet in Dragon Raja?
Go to the kennel
You will see a red dot by the pet’s picture that is sick.
Click on that pet and you will see a small sign that says “In Sickness.”
See picture below:
Click on the “In Sickness” sign.
A pop up will appear with information of what kind of disease your animal has and how much it will cost to cure. (It’s varies in price)
If you want to cure your pet; then hit “Confirm.”
This is all you need to do.
Conan Exiles: Spadespice Guide for Pets
Conan Exiles -Preferred Food
A list of preferred foods for each animal in order to breed a greater pet.
These are all the Shadespiced dished. Click here for the preferred non shadespiced guide.
For Jaguar, Tiger, Sabretooth, Wolf, Hyena, Crocodile, and Panther:
1st choice: Shadespiced Raw Tough Meat
2nd Choice: Shadespiced Raw Succulent Meat
Other choices (All Shadespiced): Fatty Meat, Human Flesh, Perfect piece of cut meat, Raw Stringy Meat or Corrupted Flesh.
1st choice: Shadespiced Succulent Fish
2nd Choice: Shadespiced Fish
Other choices (All Shadespiced): Oily Fish, Highland Berries or Honey.
For Rhinoceros and Elephant:
1st choice: Shadespiced Bark
2nd Choice: Shadespiced Plant Fiber
Other choices (All Shadespiced): Highland Berries, Vines or Desert Berries.
1st choice: Shadespiced Plant Fiber
2nd Choice: Shadespiced Amanita Mushrooms
Other choices (All Shadespiced): Puffer Mushrooms, Desert Berries, or Highland Berries.
1st choice: Shadespiced Succulent Shellfish
2nd Choice: Shadespiced Shellfish
Other choices (All Shadespiced): Highland Berries, Rotten Shellfish or Desert Berries.