This is for the game “Party in my dorm” for the IPAD. There is a ton of terminology for this game and some of it is not too easy to figure out. I’ll attempt to try to break this down.
|PARTY & CLUB TERMINOLOGY|
|POTD||Party of the day|
|HYPNOCAT||Premium Party – Somebody has to drop a hypnocat before the party will start. You get extra loot and cash from these parties but the Hypnocat needs to be bought first or won.|
|PIZZA BIKINI||Premium Party – Same as Hypnocat but a pizza bikini needs to be dropped first before the party starts.|
|TYFC||Thank you for the cat|
|TYFB||Thank you for the bikini|
|TYFD||Thank you for the drop|
|OPEN CAT or KINI||Clubs that open up premium parties for non members to join in|
|SWF||Some clubs / members are into Strip Farm Wars. Basically, stripping another player of everything they have. I don’t know much about this since I’m not really into doing that.|
|GIFT DROPPER||Means to send a gift to the person who drops a cat or bikini at the premium party|
|WMO||Wall me offers|
|C||a simple “C” usually followed after a number means “Chibis”|
|B||a simple “B” followed after a number means “Bento”|
|TRADE||You have to friend somebody before you can trade with them|
|BOXES||If somebody wants to trade or buy boxes – it usually means the current hunt boxes.|
|STARRED||If somebody wants to sell or trade their “Starred” that is in reference of items in their inventory that they have starred that show up on a certain section of their profile.|
|SPINNER||Some people are looking for “Spinner Items” This is items from the spinner game that you have to save points in order to play. The Spinner items change frequently.|
|STATS||Those are items in your iventory that boost your statistics higher. If you click on items in your inventory – it tells you if they have stats or not.|
|SHARDS||These are zodiac shards that when you earn enough will form a unique avie. You need an unreal amount to do anything with but people are always looking for them.|
|EC||Extra Credit – You need to use real money to get these.|
|HMU||Hit me up – means to message that person|
|WTF||What the fuck|
|ROLES||A list of story lines that you are willing to roleplay|
|IRL||In real life|
|TIMER||Timer boxes that you have to wait several hours for them to unlock|
Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker
Genre: Dating / Stimulation
Summary: You work at a dating agency and you goal is to find love connections for your clients.
Here are the bad ones first: I think the graphics could be better. It’s not the worst that I have seen but definitely not great. Some parts of the game got a bit tedious especially if you ended up picking the same restaurant multiple times. The good part is that I thought the game was hilarious. I got several good chuckles from the situations that the characters were involved in and the game developers were really creative when it came to character names and hobbies. The mini games were challenging enough and in some cases, you could cheat if you wanted too. I don’t mind being a cheater so that worked for me. Below, there is a small guide for some tips & hints on how to play and do well.
I would recommend this especially if you are just looking for a relaxing casual game.
Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker Tips:
- Pay attention to how the character’s appearance and their attire. This is a clue on what type of personality they are. You have, for example, geeky, sporty, hippie, edgy and etc.
- Astrological signs are not that important. It helps but it’s not important to make a relationship work.
- You need two or more personality traits to match up in order for the characters to want to start a relationship. (This is the 3rd tab on the profile)
- 3 star rated characters do not like going to 1 start restaurants. VIP characters are even more picky. The date will give you a strike for this.
- Your date will give you a strike if you take them to the same restaurant twice.
- You can only talk about most topics one time with the exception of interests. You can talk about that up to 3 times with the same date. Do not pick the same interests each time though.
- You get bonus points if both characters have matching professions or matching hobbies / likes.
- If the character gets their heart broke three times, they will leave the agency.
- If their date reaches 3 strikes during dinner, the date will walk out of the restaurant.
- Every time, you unlock a restaurant; you are also unlocking new mini games.
- If you know your date is an extrovert, you don’t have to worry about passing the farting mini game. An extrovert will not care if you fart.
- A date, who is an extrovert, will not care if you talk to your ex in the restaurant. You will not have to lie. If you are on a date with an introvert, you will have to lie or you will get a strike from your date.
- In order for a couple to have children, they will have to be an A / A + pair.