To find your skills menu, click on ESC on your keyboard. This is going to be the players menu. Find the skills box and click on that. This will bring up your skills and towards the bottom, it will list how many skill points you have to use.
- Highlight the skill you want to upgrade. (If you click too many times, another box will appear to change the rotation. -Just close out of it and make sure the skill you want is still highlighted)
- Hold down the SPACE button on your keyboard.
- Another window will appear and you will have to hold down the SPACE button again.
4. Not only do you need to upgrade your skills but you will also need to upgrade your blessings as well.
5. You can find your blessings in the same area as your skills. Just highlight and repeat as you did with your skills.
Just a simple tutorial on how to add water and fertilizer to your crops so they grow quicker and yield more. You will need to have water and fertilizer in your inventory for this to work. You can make your own or go buy some from marketplace. It’s not very expensive.
Step 1: Go to any crop in your farm plot and Click “R” to view crop information. (Your menu may have different hot keys depending on the stage of the crop you are looking at. It maybe the F6 key)
Click to enlarge photo
Step 2: Right click on your water and your fertilizer until the bars are showing full.
The water and fertilizer will be applied to all the crops in that farm fence. You will need to do this in every farm fence you have.
Credits: Head; Catwa Lona Bento Body: Maitreya Lara Skin: Pumec Eyes: Catwa Mesh Eyes Eye Applier: .euphoric ~Unique Eyes Applier ~[Catwa]Pack#01 Ears: ---PUMEC - / Mesh Ears \ - Gothic Longing - / Group Gift \ Hair: DOUX - Ariana hairstyle Arms: UNA. Cybor Arms Pink Collar: Bubblegum Collar & Cuffs Outfit: N-Uno - Batty Set // N 5 & N-Uno - Tora Outfit // N 2