How to get various items in the game:
Giggitywatts: You can recycle un-used cards and you can also get this item from rewards / quests.
What you can do with them: Used to upgrade cards
Coins: Coins can be earned in the arena and from events. Animation Throwdown seems to have endless events so it’s always a good place to get coins.
What you can do with them: Used to buy extra cards, upgrade cards and start a guild.
Gems: You can buy gems for real money and I have received some as rewards from various quests.
What you can do with them: Used in the shop, buy cards, speed up research, refill energy…pretty much anywhere to encourage you to buy more with real money.
Wonder Wharf Coins: You earn these in challenge battles.
What you can do with them: Used to purchase items in the Challenge shop.
Hero Tokens: You can randomly earn hero tokens in area battles.
What you can do with them: Used to upgrade / level up your hero.
Gold Turds: You can earn these as rewards or in the adventure section.
What you can do with them: Used to open various things in the store.
Stones: There are various types of stones and you can mostly earn them through special events.
What you can do with them: Merging a lot of them together (of the same type) will give you special cards.
Quests: Follow them
Keep following all those quests especially in the beginning.
They are relatively simple and offer bonus rewards.
Customize your deck as soon as possible.
How: Go to the “Deck” option on the main menu.
Turn “Auto Deck” off.
The top row is the deck, you are playing with. The bottom is all your extra cards.
Drag and drop your cards that you do not want to the bottom row.
Place all the better cards into the top row.
The pink, blue and green are the better cards. The gray cards are the lowest tier.
Level up your cards
You do not need to level up all your cards. Start with the rarer ones in your deck. (Pink, Blue & Greens)
Still in your deck option from the front menu, click on one card from your deck.
Once you click it, there is an option to upgrade the card at the bottom.
In order to level the card up, you will need some “Giggitywatts” or “Coins.”
How much it takes to level up a card depends on how rare it is.
You can also hit the “Max Out” button at the top of the card if you just want to max the card out.
Make your card even more powerful!
When you have maxed out / leveled up two identical cards, you can fuse them together to make one better card.
I do this a lot with my extra grey cards because you are going to need grey cards in your deck, so you might as well make them as powerful as they can be.
Research those combos!
During battles, you can stack cards onto other cards if the combo has been researched.
Click on “Research” from the main menu.
Click on one of the research pods and pair two cards together. It usually takes a few hours to a day to research most combos. (It depends on the rarity of cards on how long it takes)
I pick one card out of my deck and try to research as many combos with that card. Basically, keep doing research until every card in my deck can be paired with another card or multi cards.
You can also obtain rare cards from research.
Buying extra cards……
You do not need to buy extra cards if you level up your cards and research combos.
If you just want to support the creators and get rare cards faster, then go for it.
New Shai Class
· Limited Skills.
· The range of her boomerang (Florang) was a lot to be desired.
· The boomerang was not the greatest at mob killing. (Was not horrible either)
· She rides a donkey. A donkey, even one leveled up, is not worth very much. You cannot register a donkey on the horse market.
· Shai is a good character but probably not a class that you want to use strictly for fighting. PVP would be tough with her.
· She definitely does not have the power behind her like other characters. I do not think she would do well with Rift/World Bosses even with equipment leveled up to the max. (Just an opinion though)
Note I have now reached level 56 so where the fuck is her awakening weapon? Does she have one? Will she have one? Grrrrr.
· She is as cute as a button when she is slaughtering monsters and tiny villages.
· Shai is already level professional in Alchemy and Gathering.
· Since Shai does not have a whole lot of skills, it was easy to remember hot keys when using her for combat.
· She ran & jumped the same as a normal sized character.
· The donkey is easier to level up than a horse and eventually, is just as fast as a horse.
· Shai has a skill where she can heal her allies. I do not know anybody that I want to heal but if I were feeling generous, that would be a good option.
· Her outfits are adorable.
· It was relatively easy to level her up through combat.
· She is a great character/class for life skilling. I believe that is what Shai is designed for.
Picture of my lil Shai! She is just chilling with her donkey “Freak.”
Click to enlarge. (Picture is not edited)