If you are into farming life skills then you’ll want to pick up this little perk when you reach farming “Master 1.” These fences are better than the strong fences. They are slightly smaller in size and they use less water and fertilizer. You still can only have 10 fences at a time. Once you reach farming master 1, then you need to find an old moon manager. There are several off them all over the map. The one I use is “Stee” in Heidel. He is easy to find in the northern tavern by the bar.
In Heidel: Find “Stee” in the northern Heidel tavern. Chat with him and get the fences. You will need to use your farming character that has reached “Master 1 or higher” to be able to lay the fences down.
A short informative tutorial on how to set up “Push To Talk” in Discord. As much as I love Discord for voice chatting, I can see how people will find it confusing. I remember when I was new to Discord; it was so mind numbing that I ended up staring blankly at the screen and drooling on myself.
Ok, so yeah, follow these steps:
Pro Tip: Download Discord to your desktop. It’s so much better than messing with the website browser one.
Step One: Open your desktop Discord
Step Two: Go all the way to the bottom where your profile picture is. You will see a icon that looks like a gear wheel. Click that.
Step Three: Scroll down the side menu and look for Voice / Video and click that.
Step Four: I’m assuming you will have your input and output device set up. If not, this is where you need to do it at.
Step Five: Check mark “Push to Talk”
Step Six: Click into the box and hold down two keys that you want to use.
Step Seven: Click the ESC at the top. It will automatically save your settings.
Note You can also do a mic / push to talk test on the same page.
Party in my dorm tutorial -What to trade or keep?
Items you cannot give away, trade or even gift:
Pets or Pet Supply Boxes
Hunt collection items (Most)
You can drop the following for other people at their parties but you cannot trade or gift these:
Good items to trade:
What to keep:
This is considered currency in PIMD. It’s good to save all of these. I would only use these when you absoltuely have too.
A lot of people will overprice items and want you to pay in bentos or chibis. I was looking for a certain type of shards and wanted to trade with somebody.
I got so many posts on my wall where people said you can buy these shards for me for “Blank” amount of bentos. You do not need to accept these trades.
There are plenty of people who will trade without bentos or chibis.
People on the game will want to sell their hunt boxes (the ones that are tradeable) for bentos and chibis. Do not buy them. This is a rip off because in order to open these
boxes, you will need pim keys and in order to get pim keys, you need to pay real money and lots of it. If you pay for these using bentos or chibis, you are basically paying twice.
How to get extra hunt boxes?
If you are willingly to pay real money to open these boxes, you can ask in chat if somebody will gift or trade with you for some. There are a lot of people that do not want these boxes and will just gift them to you.
If you go the trade route, I would trade other items that are not bentos or chibis for them.
Good items to gift at Cat or Pizza Bikini parties:
If always expected in most clubs to gift the dropper of the cat or pizza bikini because the cat or bikini can cost real money and you need these items in order for the party to start.
Here’s a list of good gifts: (1 gift is usually acceptable unless otherwise noted)
Chibis (Some people give these – I don’t)
Furniture (Not starter furniture)
Current hunt boxes(Some people don’t want hunt boxes because they don’t have the funds to open them-Check first)
Here’s the bad list:
1 Shard (If you have to give shards – give 5 to 10)
Old hunt boxes
Wallpaper or flooring (This is a dull gift)
Party In My Dorm Tutorial: How to sell piggy banks. Go to the “Shop” at the bottom menu. Scroll down to MISC Click on the pig. It will have a pop up with the option of buying or selling. It will also tell you how many piggy banks you currently have. If you have some to sell, click on “Sell” and enter the amount. Then click on “Ok” All the cash will go into your bank. You get 7,500,000 for each bank.
If you are on your way to discover Valencia City for the first time, you will probably run into this quest before you get there.
In this quest, you will need to discover Ibellab Oasis that is located in the desert. You will have to find some travelers located right outside of Gahaz Bandits Lair.
(See Map Below)
When you reach these three travelers, be sure you are still on your horse because once you talk to one of them, they take off to Ibellab Oasis. Just “R” to chat to one of them and just follow the one to the Oasis. (You don’t need to chat to all three)
Things you will need when you are in the desert – so prepare before you go:
- Water (Put the water on your hot bar)
- Star Anise Tea (To warm your body up at night)
- Compass (There are 3 parts to a compass – you can buy the parts off the marketplace then put together)
- Some type of ride (Horse or a Camel)
- Shovels (For quests later down the road)
Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker
Genre: Dating / Stimulation
Summary: You work at a dating agency and you goal is to find love connections for your clients.
Here are the bad ones first: I think the graphics could be better. It’s not the worst that I have seen but definitely not great. Some parts of the game got a bit tedious especially if you ended up picking the same restaurant multiple times. The good part is that I thought the game was hilarious. I got several good chuckles from the situations that the characters were involved in and the game developers were really creative when it came to character names and hobbies. The mini games were challenging enough and in some cases, you could cheat if you wanted too. I don’t mind being a cheater so that worked for me. Below, there is a small guide for some tips & hints on how to play and do well.
I would recommend this especially if you are just looking for a relaxing casual game.
Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker Tips:
- Pay attention to how the character’s appearance and their attire. This is a clue on what type of personality they are. You have, for example, geeky, sporty, hippie, edgy and etc.
- Astrological signs are not that important. It helps but it’s not important to make a relationship work.
- You need two or more personality traits to match up in order for the characters to want to start a relationship. (This is the 3rd tab on the profile)
- 3 star rated characters do not like going to 1 start restaurants. VIP characters are even more picky. The date will give you a strike for this.
- Your date will give you a strike if you take them to the same restaurant twice.
- You can only talk about most topics one time with the exception of interests. You can talk about that up to 3 times with the same date. Do not pick the same interests each time though.
- You get bonus points if both characters have matching professions or matching hobbies / likes.
- If the character gets their heart broke three times, they will leave the agency.
- If their date reaches 3 strikes during dinner, the date will walk out of the restaurant.
- Every time, you unlock a restaurant; you are also unlocking new mini games.
- If you know your date is an extrovert, you don’t have to worry about passing the farting mini game. An extrovert will not care if you fart.
- A date, who is an extrovert, will not care if you talk to your ex in the restaurant. You will not have to lie. If you are on a date with an introvert, you will have to lie or you will get a strike from your date.
- In order for a couple to have children, they will have to be an A / A + pair.
Credits: (Check landmark page for links)
Outfit Shirt & Pants: RUST REPUBLIC [silhouette] @ Cosmopolitan
Head: Catwa Lona
Skin: Pumec (skin in the gacha machine inside the store)
Eyes: Catwa Mesh Eyes
Eye Appliers: Suicidal Unborn – -SU!- Osanna Eyes Fatpack (The Fatpack has more color options)
Hair: DOUX – Jessa Hairstyle
Body: Maitreya Lara
Pose: ::WetCat:: ‘Fresh’ Prop set [Bento]
Location: Baja Isles