To find your skills menu, click on ESC on your keyboard. This is going to be the players menu. Find the skills box and click on that. This will bring up your skills and towards the bottom, it will list how many skill points you have to use.
- Highlight the skill you want to upgrade. (If you click too many times, another box will appear to change the rotation. -Just close out of it and make sure the skill you want is still highlighted)
- Hold down the SPACE button on your keyboard.
- Another window will appear and you will have to hold down the SPACE button again.
4. Not only do you need to upgrade your skills but you will also need to upgrade your blessings as well.
5. You can find your blessings in the same area as your skills. Just highlight and repeat as you did with your skills.
As with most games, a lot of the hotkey settings are very similar, this game will not be the case. A lot of the instructions are either on screen too fast and disappear or the instructions are buried somewhere.
I believe you get a brown horse by default in the game or by completing an early quest. I noticed you can buy mounts or earn them through quests. I got this bird mount somehow but I’m not really sure how. Anywho……
To find your mount – It says you need to be by a stable to register them – that wasn’t the case with me. Here’s how I did it.
I opened my inventory bag by pressing “I” on the keyboard.
I clicked under “Consumables” at the top and found a mount card in my inventory. (The mount icon is a horse) I clicked on that and it asked me if I wanted to use this card. I clicked “ok” to this. The card will disappear from your inventory and be added to your stable of mounts. (automatically whether you are near a stable or not)
Down at the bottom of your screen, you will see how many mounts you have active or total.
To call on your mount and ride around on it, you just need to hit “X” on your keyboard. Also, “X” to get off the mount.
To switch out your mount, click the ESC button on your keyboard. Pick Stable from the menu. All the mounts you own will be highlighted. Click on the mount you want to use by default. This puts a little triangle in the corner of the mount picture.