To find your skills menu, click on ESC on your keyboard. This is going to be the players menu. Find the skills box and click on that. This will bring up your skills and towards the bottom, it will list how many skill points you have to use.
- Highlight the skill you want to upgrade. (If you click too many times, another box will appear to change the rotation. -Just close out of it and make sure the skill you want is still highlighted)
- Hold down the SPACE button on your keyboard.
- Another window will appear and you will have to hold down the SPACE button again.
4. Not only do you need to upgrade your skills but you will also need to upgrade your blessings as well.
5. You can find your blessings in the same area as your skills. Just highlight and repeat as you did with your skills.
BDO: Fishing Pro Tip
If you often leave your character on (while AFK) fishing then you definitely need to try out this location.
There is a little pond just outside of Duvencrune. (See Picture) There is an NPC located there that has a daily quest.
In this repeat quest, all you need to do is catch a “Korean Loach” fish and you are rewarded with 400 contribution experience.
If you are going to be AFK fishing, you might as well get some contribution experience from it too. Right around the corner from this pond, is a trader, blacksmith, storage and central market.
You can sell your fish, repair your rod and put your money in storage.
This location is never super crowded and nothing troll-ish happens there. In a few hours, I usually catch close to two million worth in silver. I will also get ancient relic crystal shards with a minimum of 1 but I have got as many as 12 before.
Gear & Stats
Fishing Master 8
7+ Epheria Fishing Rod
6+ Maple Float
1+ Fishing outfit
If you have a couple of choices with fishing rods but for long AFK fishing, I prefer Epheria. You can repair it and use it over and over.
I bought an upgraded one off marketplace and at 7+, this rod has 120 durability. The float helps catch better more expensive fish.
The fishing outfit gives me experience to level up in fishing. I’m debating whether to buy a higher grade outfit but not sure it’s worth the money.
*I usually buy upgraded items instead of upgrading them myself. I do not want to lose the black stones or break the item. Sometimes, it just cost more to upgrade an item then to simply buy it off marketplace.