Black Desert Online: Noob killing fields
Total hot bed areas for noob killing spree:
I have not been a BDO noob for a very long time but it never fails, whenever I try to level up a new character these are the areas, I get viciously slaughtered down by other players the most.
Rhutum Sentry Post
You may wonder why so much killing and bloodshed happens in these areas. It’s because these are the areas that a character will hit that 50 level mark. So to all the gaming psychopath’s out there, it makes you easy pickings.
PVP is allowed after level 50 and above. Most players when they hit the level 50 mark, they are still not strong enough to fight off other players. Many predatory assholes will lay and wait for those noobs to wander through there. My guess is the reasons why are as follows: 1. They want to lose Karma. Some people enjoy the bad guy aspects of this game. 2. They find it entertaining. 3. They think it will add clout with their other guild-ies and friends. 4. The noob has invaded their grinding spot. 5. They are mentally unstable.
One time, I was at Hexe Sanctuary trying to defeat 2 million skeletons on my way to leveling up to 56 when I met a young wizard. He stopped me in the middle of my bloodlust frenzy killing and started to chat. He said to me “How are you today?” Before I could even press enter to type my reply, he had hit me over the head several times with his wizard staff. I was dead on the spot. He zipped out of there like a bitch. I just sat there confused and wondered what the fuck just happened to me. All I knew was that nice polite wizard was a piece of shit and it shook me to the core. I learned a valuable lesson that day. I would never stop to have idle polite chit chat with somebody in combat areas and wizards are dead to me.
If you do have somebody hovering around or bothering you in combat areas, here is what you can do:
1. Let them just kill you. (I don’t recommend this because you will lose combat experience)
2. Run away (I do this fairly often because I worked hard on leveling up and don’t need to lose combat experience)
3. Switch servers. (You can switch servers every 15 minutes.)
4. Try to kill them. (Why not, give it a go…you might lose though)
5. Message them and beg them to be your friend. (I tried this once and was rejected)
6. Report them to BDO for being bastards. (Good luck with this..BDO will not help)
7. Turn PVP off. (I keep my PVP off but have still been killed)