If you are into farming life skills then you’ll want to pick up this little perk when you reach farming “Master 1.” These fences are better than the strong fences. They are slightly smaller in size and they use less water and fertilizer. You still can only have 10 fences at a time. Once you reach farming master 1, then you need to find an old moon manager. There are several off them all over the map. The one I use is “Stee” in Heidel. He is easy to find in the northern tavern by the bar.
In Heidel: Find “Stee” in the northern Heidel tavern. Chat with him and get the fences. You will need to use your farming character that has reached “Master 1 or higher” to be able to lay the fences down.
If you are on your way to discover Valencia City for the first time, you will probably run into this quest before you get there.
In this quest, you will need to discover Ibellab Oasis that is located in the desert. You will have to find some travelers located right outside of Gahaz Bandits Lair.
(See Map Below)
When you reach these three travelers, be sure you are still on your horse because once you talk to one of them, they take off to Ibellab Oasis. Just “R” to chat to one of them and just follow the one to the Oasis. (You don’t need to chat to all three)
Things you will need when you are in the desert – so prepare before you go:
- Water (Put the water on your hot bar)
- Star Anise Tea (To warm your body up at night)
- Compass (There are 3 parts to a compass – you can buy the parts off the marketplace then put together)
- Some type of ride (Horse or a Camel)
- Shovels (For quests later down the road)
How to level up sailing?
Here is what you need to do:
· Own a boat. (A raft will not work)
· Have lots of repair kits
· You only gain sailing experience in un-mapped (unchartered) water. (Margoria Ocean)
· You cannot auto-path in this area.
· You cannot “AFK” sail in this area. (At least it’s not recommended)
· You will run into ghost ships and water sprouts that can damage your boat.
· There are several daily quests in Port Ratt that help you gain sailing experience.
· You can kill / hunt sea monsters. (Young Black Rust, Young Candidum, Young Nineshark) This will give you some sailing experience too.
Leveling up in sailing is one of the more difficult life skills to get experience for. BDO has reduced the experience you need for sailing to level up but really, not made it any easier to gather that experience. You will have to decide if sailing that much is worth it to you.
Here is a random picture of my Shai character for no reason at all.