To find your skills menu, click on ESC on your keyboard. This is going to be the players menu. Find the skills box and click on that. This will bring up your skills and towards the bottom, it will list how many skill points you have to use.
- Highlight the skill you want to upgrade. (If you click too many times, another box will appear to change the rotation. -Just close out of it and make sure the skill you want is still highlighted)
- Hold down the SPACE button on your keyboard.
- Another window will appear and you will have to hold down the SPACE button again.
4. Not only do you need to upgrade your skills but you will also need to upgrade your blessings as well.
5. You can find your blessings in the same area as your skills. Just highlight and repeat as you did with your skills.
If a child gets sick in the game, here is how to cure them.
1. Go to your heir menu
2. Pick the child that is Sick.
3. Click the cure button below the child.
4. A pop up will appear. You will need gold to cure the child.
5. Click on cure
How to make a club.
1. Go to your club menu. (Bottom right hand corner on the iPad)
2. Click the create button on the right side.
3. Name your club.
4. Pick which organization you support.
5. Select a badge type
6. Type a description
7. Clubs cost 249 to create. See picture
8. Click on create when done.
Club has been created!
How to get a pet.
There is a few simple steps you will need to do in order to acquire a pet. (You are also able to get a pet once a day)
1. Go to your career menu and pick the pet expert.
2. Click on the pet billboard.
3. A pop up will appear and just click on the wording. This will teleport your character to the person who will give you a pet.
5. Talk to the person and click on pet test.
6. Under the animal is a description of what the animal wants. Pick an option. You will have to do this 3 or more times to pass the test.
7. Once you pass the test, the pet is yours and will go into your animal center.