I found a great little place for Wyrdwood Trees. There is about 15 of them in this area.
This is just off of the Mourningdale region to the north. Next to the Bronzethroat Burrow.
Click picture to enlarge.
New World has a Winter Festival going on through December 16th to January 11th.
You can find out more information on their site here.
Here’s another website where you can find all the Gleamite locations: Click here
Here are some answers to some of the frequently asked questions that I see in chat and hopefully, that will help a few of you.
Are fallen Gleamite meteors random? Random to some degree, yes. Fallen Gleamites only show up at night and at destinated locations. It’s not going to be just anywhere on the map. Below are three areas, that I frequent for Gleamite meteors. (There are more places – Just FYI!) The reason that it is somewhat random is because the shower may only be one per night or more and it’s never an exact time.
Everfall: Salt Hollow is my least favorite place because it’s often crowded. This is because it’s very close to a Winter Village and people can run back and forth. If you do want to be near a Winter Village, then this is a good place to go.
Restless Shores: Go where the red circle is. This place is my second favorite because nobody is ever there. The night cycle lasts about 30 mins? (Not sure) and sometimes, there will be two meteor showers if you wait long enough. The downside is that isn’t much to do other than wait.
Monarch’s Bluff: This is my favorite place. See the red circle. There aren’t too many people around and I can kill or gather things while I wait for the next shower. There is plenty of motes, turkeys, wolves, wood, iron and food items in the area to really keep you busy.
Food: If you are trying to farm Gleamites then be sure to get some food at the Winter Village. They cost 2 Winter Tokens each and it doesn’t matter which one you get. Each one will double the amount of Gleamites gathered when taken. It lasts for 25 minutes.
What is the purpose of Gleamites? You can farm Gleamites, go to the Winter Village and use the hut there to turn them into Winter Tokens. These tokens are used at the store by talking to the Winter Wanderer. You can also search for lost presents too and turn them into Winter Tokens. (You only get 1 lost present at a time, but you do get event reputation. The more reputation you have, the more options you have to buy from the store.
Settlement Winter Trees: There are decorated Winter Trees in each settlement. The tree will give you a present. (The website says up to 3 times per Tree – a just once a day) In the Winter Village, there is a tree there that also will give you a present. If you are level 60, the tree will give you some extra goodies. You can visit each settlement in the different regions and get a gift as well as each Winter Village.
Winter Village Locations: Everfall, Brightwood, Monarch’s Bluff and Weaver’s Fen.
To find your skills menu, click on ESC on your keyboard. This is going to be the players menu. Find the skills box and click on that. This will bring up your skills and towards the bottom, it will list how many skill points you have to use.
- Highlight the skill you want to upgrade. (If you click too many times, another box will appear to change the rotation. -Just close out of it and make sure the skill you want is still highlighted)
- Hold down the SPACE button on your keyboard.
- Another window will appear and you will have to hold down the SPACE button again.
4. Not only do you need to upgrade your skills but you will also need to upgrade your blessings as well.
5. You can find your blessings in the same area as your skills. Just highlight and repeat as you did with your skills.
If a child gets sick in the game, here is how to cure them.
1. Go to your heir menu
2. Pick the child that is Sick.
3. Click the cure button below the child.
4. A pop up will appear. You will need gold to cure the child.
5. Click on cure
How to make a club.
1. Go to your club menu. (Bottom right hand corner on the iPad)
2. Click the create button on the right side.
3. Name your club.
4. Pick which organization you support.
5. Select a badge type
6. Type a description
7. Clubs cost 249 to create. See picture
8. Click on create when done.
Club has been created!
How to get a pet.
There is a few simple steps you will need to do in order to acquire a pet. (You are also able to get a pet once a day)
1. Go to your career menu and pick the pet expert.
2. Click on the pet billboard.
3. A pop up will appear and just click on the wording. This will teleport your character to the person who will give you a pet.
5. Talk to the person and click on pet test.
6. Under the animal is a description of what the animal wants. Pick an option. You will have to do this 3 or more times to pass the test.
7. Once you pass the test, the pet is yours and will go into your animal center.