If you are in search of the Locust Nightmare – here is a short guide where to find it.
You will need to climb the top of this rock plateau. You might need climbing boots and a ton of stamina
This is where that rock plateau on the map. See the circle. This is north west of the Sinkhole.
Once you get to the top of the rock plateau, you will find the Locust Nightmare.
If a child gets sick in the game, here is how to cure them.
1. Go to your heir menu
2. Pick the child that is Sick.
3. Click the cure button below the child.
4. A pop up will appear. You will need gold to cure the child.
5. Click on cure
How to make a club.
1. Go to your club menu. (Bottom right hand corner on the iPad)
2. Click the create button on the right side.
3. Name your club.
4. Pick which organization you support.
5. Select a badge type
6. Type a description
7. Clubs cost 249 to create. See picture
8. Click on create when done.
Club has been created!
How to get a pet.
There is a few simple steps you will need to do in order to acquire a pet. (You are also able to get a pet once a day)
1. Go to your career menu and pick the pet expert.
2. Click on the pet billboard.
3. A pop up will appear and just click on the wording. This will teleport your character to the person who will give you a pet.
5. Talk to the person and click on pet test.
6. Under the animal is a description of what the animal wants. Pick an option. You will have to do this 3 or more times to pass the test.
7. Once you pass the test, the pet is yours and will go into your animal center.
Where to find Black Lotus?
If you are searching for Black Lotus than you need to head over to the Gorilla area in Map: N5 / N6 called the Black Garden. It’s a hidden room off one of the ruins. It’s also filled with poisonous gas so you will need a breathing mask.
It’s a bit dark so you have to really search for all the flowers in the room. Gorillas will pop out and attack you.
Where to find Frost Lotus Flower? Well, picture a place under a bridge where it’s butt ass cold and that is where it will be. Frost Lotus is going to be in map E11 under the Bridge of the Betrayer. You might need armor made for cold weather. Bring your sickle because it will help.
See pictures below
Where to find the Purple Lotus Flower? The best place for abundant of Purple Lotus is over in the swamp area.
This is what Purple Lotus looks like. Use a sickle and harvest it.
There is a swamp pond in map L7 where Purple Lotus grows all around it. See picture below
Where to find Dragonfern? First, you need to find a plant called “Grey Flower Lupine.” This flower is often found on hills in various sections of the map. I tend to find a large amount of this plant over in the Gorilla area and Buccaneer Bay. You will need to search hill tops and mountains. Thus, you will need stamina and climbing boots or some other means to get there.
Plant will look like this. Use a sickle and harvest it. Once you harvest the plant, a small amount of Dragonfern will also appear in your inventory.
This is the area I search the most: See circled area
Use the seeds to grow more so you don’t have to deal with those asshole gorillas all the time.
Where to find the Calathuia plant? This is actually easier to find than one may think; the Calathuia can be found inside the main river (Noob River) down in the tropical area. You are going to have to swim for it so bring plenty of breathing potions. I always bring a sickle with me because you get more bang for your buck that way and faster.
Look for this pink plant along the river as you swim:
One it’s in your inventory, it will look like a blue and white flower.
Save the seeds too and grow more plants.
If you are subscribed to a few mods from the Steam Workshop and noticed those mods are not showing up in your game then this is what you need to do.
Go to the Prison Architect menu
Pick “Extras” from the menu
Click on “Mods” from the second menu
You will see a list of the mods you have subscribed to from Steam. Check mark each mod that you want to be active.
Then hit apply and start your game.