To find your skills menu, click on ESC on your keyboard. This is going to be the players menu. Find the skills box and click on that. This will bring up your skills and towards the bottom, it will list how many skill points you have to use.
- Highlight the skill you want to upgrade. (If you click too many times, another box will appear to change the rotation. -Just close out of it and make sure the skill you want is still highlighted)
- Hold down the SPACE button on your keyboard.
- Another window will appear and you will have to hold down the SPACE button again.
4. Not only do you need to upgrade your skills but you will also need to upgrade your blessings as well.
5. You can find your blessings in the same area as your skills. Just highlight and repeat as you did with your skills.
As with most games, a lot of the hotkey settings are very similar, this game will not be the case. A lot of the instructions are either on screen too fast and disappear or the instructions are buried somewhere.
I believe you get a brown horse by default in the game or by completing an early quest. I noticed you can buy mounts or earn them through quests. I got this bird mount somehow but I’m not really sure how. Anywho……
To find your mount – It says you need to be by a stable to register them – that wasn’t the case with me. Here’s how I did it.
I opened my inventory bag by pressing “I” on the keyboard.
I clicked under “Consumables” at the top and found a mount card in my inventory. (The mount icon is a horse) I clicked on that and it asked me if I wanted to use this card. I clicked “ok” to this. The card will disappear from your inventory and be added to your stable of mounts. (automatically whether you are near a stable or not)
Down at the bottom of your screen, you will see how many mounts you have active or total.
To call on your mount and ride around on it, you just need to hit “X” on your keyboard. Also, “X” to get off the mount.
To switch out your mount, click the ESC button on your keyboard. Pick Stable from the menu. All the mounts you own will be highlighted. Click on the mount you want to use by default. This puts a little triangle in the corner of the mount picture.
If you are in search of the Locust Nightmare – here is a short guide where to find it.
You will need to climb the top of this rock plateau. You might need climbing boots and a ton of stamina
This is where that rock plateau on the map. See the circle. This is north west of the Sinkhole.
Once you get to the top of the rock plateau, you will find the Locust Nightmare.
If a child gets sick in the game, here is how to cure them.
1. Go to your heir menu
2. Pick the child that is Sick.
3. Click the cure button below the child.
4. A pop up will appear. You will need gold to cure the child.
5. Click on cure
How to make a club.
1. Go to your club menu. (Bottom right hand corner on the iPad)
2. Click the create button on the right side.
3. Name your club.
4. Pick which organization you support.
5. Select a badge type
6. Type a description
7. Clubs cost 249 to create. See picture
8. Click on create when done.
Club has been created!
How to get a pet.
There is a few simple steps you will need to do in order to acquire a pet. (You are also able to get a pet once a day)
1. Go to your career menu and pick the pet expert.
2. Click on the pet billboard.
3. A pop up will appear and just click on the wording. This will teleport your character to the person who will give you a pet.
5. Talk to the person and click on pet test.
6. Under the animal is a description of what the animal wants. Pick an option. You will have to do this 3 or more times to pass the test.
7. Once you pass the test, the pet is yours and will go into your animal center.
Where to find Black Lotus?
If you are searching for Black Lotus than you need to head over to the Gorilla area in Map: N5 / N6 called the Black Garden. It’s a hidden room off one of the ruins. It’s also filled with poisonous gas so you will need a breathing mask.
It’s a bit dark so you have to really search for all the flowers in the room. Gorillas will pop out and attack you.
Where to find Frost Lotus Flower? Well, picture a place under a bridge where it’s butt ass cold and that is where it will be. Frost Lotus is going to be in map E11 under the Bridge of the Betrayer. You might need armor made for cold weather. Bring your sickle because it will help.
See pictures below
Where to find the Purple Lotus Flower? The best place for abundant of Purple Lotus is over in the swamp area.
This is what Purple Lotus looks like. Use a sickle and harvest it.
There is a swamp pond in map L7 where Purple Lotus grows all around it. See picture below