To find your skills menu, click on ESC on your keyboard. This is going to be the players menu. Find the skills box and click on that. This will bring up your skills and towards the bottom, it will list how many skill points you have to use.
- Highlight the skill you want to upgrade. (If you click too many times, another box will appear to change the rotation. -Just close out of it and make sure the skill you want is still highlighted)
- Hold down the SPACE button on your keyboard.
- Another window will appear and you will have to hold down the SPACE button again.
4. Not only do you need to upgrade your skills but you will also need to upgrade your blessings as well.
5. You can find your blessings in the same area as your skills. Just highlight and repeat as you did with your skills.
Quest 14th: Moving Ahead
I think out of all the quests, this one was the most challenging in the beginning. You have to dig in the circle to find a quest item but the thing was that you actually had to be outside of the circle to find it. See pictures.
You are just a smudge just outside of the mini map circle – facing these two rocks. (Not too close to them and at this angle)
Zobadi is behind you – The man by the white horse. As you can see – you are in front of him..near these two rocks.
You might have to dig a few times and adjust yourself at the right angle. Remember, if you avie is inside the yellow circle on the mini map – you need to move it outside just a tad.
Black Desert has never fixed this quest in the years I have been playing..no idea why.
Now, you need to go back to Valencia and talk to Afuaru to get the next quest.
Quest 15: Memories of Eliza.
You need to go talk to Tatar. He is the drunk down by the lake and you need to steal a key from him to open the chest after you talk to him.
This will take you several times and you will be amazed how much useless shit he has in his robe.
Once, you have the key, open up your inventory and align the box and the key together to open it.
Then go hand the diamond/chest to afuara.
Quest 16: Rabam’s Storage Key
You just need to steal a key from Rabam in the training area and go give it to the storage keep, Ramanit.
She will then give you a journal to give to Afuara.
Quest 17: Gold Bar Required
Bring 20G of gold bars and travel back to the Gahaz Bandits. It’s in BFE.
To be continued….