How to reach me:
Second Life: veruca vandyke
FAQ: (For Blogging)
- Do not ask me to apply to be your blogger. I do not like the application process. You either want me or you don’t.
- I do not like using blogotex and I will not apply to be a blogger using one.
- There are certain periods of the year where I am super busy and have to take a break. I will let you know if this happens and I will remove myself from the blogging group.
- I post my blogs on here and on flickr. (Sometimes, facebook)
- If I am part of your blogging group and you hold a contest to see which members can stay. I will leave. I find it insulting to make us compete against each other in order to stay in the blogging group.
- I prefer to blog skins, hair, eyes, makeup but I will consider other things.
- Due to limited time, I limit how many people I blog for.
- I am always for collabs but I will not do nudity or anything sexual for a “Picture.” Please, be aware of that before asking me.
- I will not pay you to take my picture. Not sure why people keep asking me to pay them to take my picture. It’s a firm no.
- If you want to do a collab with me, it does take me roughly an hour or more to take pictures. Then several hours editing in photoshop. Just to let you know that you might be posing for a long period of time. (At least an hour) I’m pretty focused for an hour while you are posing so don’t be alarmed if I don’t say a whole lot. I do not charge if you want to collab.
- I do profile pictures for L1000.